Wednesday, July 2, 2008

You Gotta Run!

Hello all!

Sorry for not posting for some time. Post season recovery is lazy time for me, then I just fell into the habit when the new season started.

In any case, I've started training again (targeting the ScotiaBank Waterfront Marathon - Toronto), so hope to bring tales of my running journeys to you more frequently.

Where Shall We Run?

OK, my quick topic today is where to run. And more specifically, if kind of know where but want to know how far (and don't have a GPS) then what do you do?

The answer my friends, is Gmap. It's an awesome website that lets you zoom in to pretty much any city in the world and mark a course for you to run, and will tell you the exact distance (metric or imperial) of the route.

Give it a try. It will help you find out the distance of your local route, or perhaps help you plan one when you are traveling.

http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/

Cheers!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports. Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Anonymous said...

Dude, July 2!!!! WTF get some posting going on!

Anonymous said...

hey slacker WTF, its been since July 2?????

Anonymous said...

my god, have you completely abandoned updating this blog????!?!?!!?!

Anonymous said...

still no update??? what happened someone start stalking you?

Anonymous said...

see ya next year :)

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year. Still no posts?

Anonymous said...

Wonder if we hit a full year with no post :)

Samuel Braga said...

I think he's just tired or something hehehe

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you to this site for there information and support and thanks
to my dietextreme.com buddies for helping me lose the weight and keep it off!There really
is a lot to be said about having someone beside you as you walk the weight loss journey!
Though you may have very little to lose or you may have many pounds to lose, each weight
loss battle is personal and it comes with numerous obstacles and challenges to overcome.
see full article here

Mr.Muskelaufbau said...

still no update??? what happened someone start stalking you?

Lipodex said...

Dude, July!!!! WTF get some posting going on!

creavitargo said...

have you completely abandoned updating this blog????!?!?!!?!

BSN Cellmass said...

very nice

Anonymous said...

hello lets see some updates to this thing!!!

brooks running shoes said...

Wow...Nice post..